Anycubic Craftsman Resin, 500g, Grey
Anycubic Craftsman UV resin is used in LCD based UV resin printers when smoother and higher accurate prints are required than achieved with standard resin. This resin is design with a fast curing time, high stability and low srinkage. This resin is specifically designed for the Anycubic range of 3D printers, but can also be used on other LCD resin printers, like the Creality, Wanhao, Elegoo, Phrozen, Geetech, Nova3D and Sparkmaker 3D printers.
The resin comes in a strong plastic bottle which keeps all light away from the resin and is very well packaged in protective plastic bubble wrapping inside the box.
- Colour: Grey
- Amount: 500g
- Curing frequency: 355-410nm
- Shelf life: 12 Months
- Hardness: 80 Shore D
- Viscosity (@25℃): 150-250MPa.s
- Liquid density: 1.05-1.25g/cm^3
- Tensile Strength: 36-52MPa
- Keep away from light seals at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin. After testing, the light is not affected as long as it is not UV light).
- It is recommended to save at 15℃ -35℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed storage, excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality. Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.
- Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places where there is a lot of sunlight.
- Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- Printed models need to use high-concentration alcohol to clean about 30S (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better).
- Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect(long time without the resin can be introduced into airtight containers or sealed with plastic wrap shading save).
- Resin has a shelf life of up to 18 months