This glass is coated with an active antimicrobial substance to make it resistant to bacterial and fungal spores. The antimicrobial ingredient kills bacteria and fungal spores on the glass and keeps you as the user protected. The coating is non-toxic. It is food safe and approved for use in the EU (BPR) and the United States (EPA).
For regular cleaning of your phone, we also recommend using our water-based screen cleaner SPRAY Twice A Day, which you can find here.
Proven to kill up to 99.99 % of most common surface bacteria
MicroFracture Technology / 100 % stronger