The CAT S31 is the follow-up to the successful CAT S30, which was a competitively priced rugged phone, which was perfect for professionals who work outdoors.
The S31 continues this trait and improves upon the specification, particularly with the 4000 mAh battery for increased time between charges. There has also been a general updating of the specification. The display now benefits from having a high-definition resolution, while the internal storage and RAM have been increased.
You still have the rugged design which is able to withstand drops of, up to, 1.8 meters and the wet finger and glove support enables usage in challenging environments.
– Android 7 Nougat & productivity apps
– 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720) screen
– Corning Gorilla Glass 3 (1.1mm thick)
– 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor
– 8MP main camera with LED flash
– IP68 – water-resistant to 1.2m for 35 minutes
– Drop-proof to 1.8m
– Long-lasting 4,000 mAh battery